Monday, August 23, 2010

The Girl Effect

I managed to miss this until now, but Think Geek has a "heroine" series of t-shirts. The Mary Shelley one will still net donations for The Girl Effect, which looks like possibly my new favorite organization. This is one of the reasons that ThinkGeek is a company that I am proud to support with my dollars.

Anyway, this series of shirts is phenomenal, and I know which one I need. :^)

Ada Lovelace, lady of the ones and zeroes:


Marie Curie
, badass scientist


Mary Shelley
, mistress of SciFi:


3 comments:

  1. It has been pointed out that Ada is all "come hither." Scandalous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shirts are awesome. Too bad they are only for girls.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They also have unisex versions.

    Marie Curie
    Ada Lovelace

    Mary Shelley does not appear to be available in unisex, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete